Setting up a RenWeb Account
Setting up your Renweb account
How to Use Renweb:
Logging in for the First Time
* Parents (and older students) need to create a ParentsWeb account.
* Each student old enough to view their own gradebook should have a separate account
* In an Internet browser window, navigate to www.renweb.com.clipboard_1390851269343.png
* Hover over Logins and select ParentsWeb Login
* Click Create New ParentsWeb Account
* You will need a district code to register. If you do not know the district code call us at (412) 466-1919 or email email@example.com to ask.
* Type your Email address. This must be the email address that in RenWeb for the individual- each parent/guardian and student should have one of their own on file.
* Click Create Account. An email is sent with a hyperlink to create the account.
* Notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your login.
How to access Renweb via mobile ap: click here