Critical Capital Campaign 2021
The money raised will help put a new roof on the original school building.
There is a significant project taking place at Cornerstone beginning this June 2021, and we want to ask for your helping hand in this project. We are inviting you to make a tax-deductible gift that will specifically support the Cornerstone Roof Fund. Your generosity will help offset the rising costs of construction services and continue helping Cornerstone carry out our mission to provide biblical discipleship and authentic education.
See ways most supporters choose to give as
This program is for supporters who love Cornerstone's students, staff, and mission, and choose to pledge their support for 5 years or more. Gifts can be made:
- Monthly, anually, or in other increments
- As recurring online contributions
- By check
- Or using securities, IRA contributions, corporate or personal income tax credits.
Legacy Society contributions help us recruit, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty; and support ongoing development of programs that challenge and engage students in life transforming ways.
- Friend- $480+/year for 5 years ($40/month)
- Member- $1000+/year for 5 years ($84/month)
- Partner- $10,000+/year for 5 years ($834/month)
- Benefactor- $25,000+/year for 5 years ($2084/month)
Your MAKE A DIFFERENCE campaign contributions bridge the gap between parent contributed tuition revenue and the actual cost of operating our school with bona fide excellence. Your gifts this year enable us to be faithful in our commitments to:
- Ambitious expansion of academic and extracurricular programs- NEW FOR 2018-19 (College credits for high school classes taught by Cornerstone professors, K to 12 expansion of science and robotics programs, upper elementary math and language arts ability grouped instruction, and launch of international student program),
- Scholarships for students with verified need of financial aid- allows Cornerstone to maintain its founding promise to enroll every mission appropriate student regardless of their family's ability to pay full tuition. (Acts 2: 42 – 47),
- Maintenance, utilities, and necessary facility improvements- NEW FOR 2018-19 (We made and need more safety and security upgrades in light of school safety concerns, our aging heating system needs repairs and some replacements),
- Compensation of our faculty and staff support team- Compelling testimonies of student success would be impossible without the extraordinary giftedness and dedication of our staff. They sacrificially work for less than half of public school counterparts, excluding time invested outside of school for extracurricular pursuits, that make Cornerstone exemplary. The highest level of giving in our Cornerstone Legacy Society is $25,000/year. If staff sacrifices were considered as contributions, our full time staff team members would represent the largest number of BENEFACTORS.
Contributions to the annual fund are needed and welcome at any time, online or by check.
For more information call Mrs. Cindi McCall at (412) 580-3393, or email to email@example.com.
Cornerstone Prep gratefully receives the above gifts.
For more information call Mrs. Cindi McCall directly at (412) 580-3393, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you prefer that Cornerstone Prep receive scholarships to educate lower income students with money you pay in state taxes anyway? Or to allow the state to continue using your personal income taxes for programs you cannot morally support? You do have a choice.
- If your PA personal income tax due is at least $1,000 per year and you are employed by a company (not a non-profit, government employer, or sole proprietorship), you are eligible to participate.
- Join Cornerstone Prep Scholarship Supporters today. All you need to request this opportunity upon approval is to sign a pledge to commit the same amount of money this year and next.
THIS IS A TIME-DATED OPPORTUNITY- After the funding cap is reached it can be very difficult to join an SPE, yet once enrolled you have priority status for renewal as long as your joinder (pledge) and contribution is received in time.
This innovative Pennsylvania program gives business taxpayers the option to legally redirect money they already pay for PA taxes into school choice scholarships for lower to middle income families.
Several of our faithful major donors since 2008 have contributed life transforming scholarships by redirecting funds they would have had to pay for state and federal taxes. A minimum of 67% of all students applying for enrollment are eligible for these scholarships, and more than 35% of those live in the boundaries of the states lowest performing schools.
For more information call Mrs. Cindi McCall (our executive director) at (412) 580-3393, or email to email@example.com.
Yes. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Wilson Christian Academy has operated as a 501(c) (3) tax exempt organization since 1977. When Cornerstone Prep blended into WCA in 2016, we began doing business as Cornerstone Christian Preparatory Academy, Wilson Campus, which retains WCA's federal tax ID number (EIN # 25-1313283) and non-profit charitable organization status.
To Make a Contribution by Check:
- Write your check to Cornerstone Christian Preparatory Academy, Wilson Campus.
- Write "Donation" in the memo field.
- Mail your check to Cornerstone Prep, Wilson Campus at 1900 Clairton Rd., West Mifflin, PA 15122
Thank you for your support!