Need Based Financial Aid may be available to students based on the following:
- Must be a “mission appropriate” student, willing to work hard to achieve personal best, to maintain a cooperative spirit, and to contribute positively to the mission and reputation of our school by exhibiting no serious or chronic conduct or moral violations
- Family meets qualifications for financial aid based on income, family size, and special circumstances
- Family willingness to work cooperativiely with teachers and administration, and to contribute sacrificially as able, of time, money and talents to further the mission of the school
- Availability of funds
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the independent financial need analysis for Cornerstone Prep families- See INFO ABOUT FACTS
Families applying for financial aid need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment as soon as possible after a student has been accepted for enrollment. Go to www.factstuitionaid.com.
Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2011 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, P.O. Box82524, Lincoln,NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.
For the purpose of protecting the confidentiality of financial aid recipients, please direct all questions about financial aid availability or specifics at Cornerstone Prep to Mrs. Cindi McCall at (724) 941-1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR FAMILIES OR FRIENDS OF STUDENTS IN NEED OF FINANCIAL AID-
The need for financial aid generally exceeds the availability of funds. Most families are very sensitive about asking for financial support. Please consider an anonymous donation to help a specific student or a general tax-deductible donation toward the education of any student in need. You can mail a check to us at the address below or