The academic program at Cornerstone Prep provides students with a well-rounded Christian view of the world. Cornerstone’s purpose is to graduate students with academic competence, who know, serve, and love God and their neighbor.
All courses meet the very best educational standards, and are taught in a manner that prepares students for future academic challenge without jeopardizing the importance of a Christian world and life view.
The following elements define the Cornerstone educational model:
- Collaborative teacher/learner environment
- Research and project-based learning
- Global awareness and exposure
- Outstanding course offerings and instruction
- Technology proficiency emphasis
- Service oriented