- Mrs. Cindi McCall, Executive Director
- Mr. Chadd Schafer, Administrator
- Mr. Brandon McCall, Principal
- Mr. John Isett, Asst. Principal
- Mrs. Bobbi Bartram, Bookkeeper
- Miss Olivia Green, Enrollment Coordinator and Office Support Team
- Ms. Miriam Hantz, Administrative Assistant and Office Manager
- Mrs. Teri Piechnick, Prayer Team Coordinator and Office Support Team
- Mrs. Kelly Pizutti, Office Support Team
- Mr. Dan Seale, Business Manager
- Mr. Ethan Anastas, Bible Department Head, BEST Robotics and Musical Theater Director
- Mrs. Rachel Downie, Language Arts Head
- Mrs. Michelle Morgan, Lower elementary Coordinator
- Mr. Roy Orbin, Science Department Head and STEM Director
- Mr. Brad Pietryga, Humanities Department Head
- Mrs. Leigh Ann Quinlan, Academic Dean and Mathematics Department Head
- Miss Ashley Smock, Upper Elementary Coordinator
- Kindergarten Readiness Program (4 to 5 year olds)- Mrs. Lisa Meilander, Instructor and Coordinator
- Special classes taught by: Mrs. Fern Ankney (Phys Ed), Mrs. Kathy Davis (Art), Mr. Jesus Martinez (Spanish Immersion), Mr. Sam Weaver (Science Core/First Lego Robotics)
- Kindergarten- Mrs. Gina Jones (Primary Instructor), Mrs. Fern Ankney (Phys Ed), Mrs. Kathy Davis (Art), Mr. Jesus Martinez (Spanish Immersion), Mr. Sam Weaver (Science Core/First Lego Robotics)
- First Grade- Mrs. Michelle Morgan (Primary Instructor), Mrs. Fern Ankney (Phys Ed), Mrs. Kathy Davis (Art), Mr. Jesus Martinez (Spanish Immersion), Mr. Sam Weaver (Science Core/First Lego Robotics)
- Second Grade- Mrs. Leona Hindes (Primary Instructor), Mrs. Fern Ankney (Phys Ed), Mrs. Kathy Davis (Art), Mr. Jesus Martinez (Spanish Immersion), Mr. Sam Weaver (Science Core/First Lego Robotics)
- Third Grade- Miss Ashley Smock (Primary Instructor) + Language Arts Core, Mrs. Fern Ankney (Phys Ed), Mrs. Kathy Davis (Art), Mr. Jesus Martinez (Spanish Immersion), Mr. Sam Weaver (Science Core/First Lego Robotics)
- Fourth Grade- Mrs. Elaine Dennis (Primary Instructor) + Mathematics Core, Mrs. Fern Ankney (Phys Ed), Mrs. Kathy Davis (Art), Mr. Jesus Martinez (Spanish Immersion), Mr. Sam Weaver (Science Core/First Lego Robotics)
- Fifth Grade- Mr. Sam Weaver, Primary Instructor (Science Core, First Lego Robotics), Mrs. Jenn Taylor, Instructor (Bible), Mrs. Fern Ankney (Phys Ed), Mrs. Kathy Davis (Art), Mr. Jesus Martinez (Spanish Immersion)
- Sixth Grade- Mr. Tom Duke, (Social Studies, Math, Bible Study), Mrs. Fern Ankney (Health), Mr. Jesus Martinez (Spanish Immersion), Pastor Rick Morgan (Bible), Mrs. Kelly Sheetz (Language Arts), Mr. Sam Weaver, Instructor (Science Core, First Lego Robotics) + electives
Mr. Ethan Anastas: Bible Department Head, BEST Robotics Program Director, Musical Theater Program Director
Instructor: High School Bible, Science, Calculus, Marketing, Media
1Samuel 17:37 “The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.”
- Ethan Anastas
- Fern Ankney
- Roberta Bartram
- Kathy Davis
- Rachel Downie
- Thomas Duke
- Ashleen Grady
- Miriam Hantz
- Leona Hindes
- John Isett
- Kristine Jackson
- Jesus Martinez
- Marianna Martinez
- Brandon McCall
- Cindi McCall
- Lisa Meilander
- Brandon Miller
- Michelle Morgan
- Rick Morgan
- Roy Orbin
- Teri Piechnick
- Brad Pietryga
- Leigh Ann Quinlan
- Chadd Schafer
- Dan Seale
- Kelly Sheetz
- Megan Sherry
- Ashley Smock
- Tiffany Swauger
- Sam Weaver
- David Wolf
High School Bible, Science, Calculus, Computers, BEST Robotics Program Coordinator/Marketing, Media, Director Musical Theater Program
“The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.”
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
All grade levels - Art
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
High School Language Arts, BEST Robotics, Musical Theater, Yearbook, Marketing
Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
History, MS Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Customer Service Ambassador, Transportation
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie downin green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Instructor: Mathematics, Bible Quizzing Director
But he was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.
He who answers before listening--that is his folly and shame.
Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
Instructor: High School Bible and History
The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the Lord.
Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”
4-Year Old Pre-school
My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me.
Elementary Music, Chimes (5/6), Secondary Band, Choirs, Handbells, Worship Team, Private Instruction
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Secondary Bible, Bible Quizzing
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Secondary Science, Calculus, BEST Robotics, Computers, Musical Theater
When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
Ambassador, Coordinator of Prayer Team and Volunteers
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord; plans to prosper and not harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future.
Secondary Mathematics, Scheduling, and College Guidance
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they’re old they will not turn from it.
Athletic Director, Facilities, Soccer Coach, Boys Basketball Head Coach
...and whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Secondary Language Arts
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
The King will reply, “ Whatever you did for these the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord; plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Science and Middle School First Lego Robotics Program
By faith we understand the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what was seen was not made out of what was visible.
Secondary Language Arts, First Lego Robotics
I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.